Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wild Wasabi Women



Wow! That retreat weekend went fast! This past weekend, 5 of my scrapping buddies and I went to a weekend retreat house in Duluth, MN. Jammy pants and daiquiri's. Need I say more. I didn't get as much done on our camping scrapbook as I wanted to, but oh well. Here are some fun pics I will share with you. Above is my van with only 4 people's scrapping stuff. Angie, Ann, Andy and I rode up together. We had to make some stops along the way for some supplies. Pine City, MN has a very nice scraping store. I will post a scrapbook page later to show you a cool new thing I bought there. Below are my buddies and I posing for our jammy pants and daiquiri picture.





Angie, Myself and Andy (for those of you that don't know us) Those were some very yummy daiquiris!

No comments:

Post a Comment